If Joe Biden and the Democrats succeed in stealing the 2020 Presidential election which would make Donald Trump the first president in nearly 30 years to be defeated after one term.
Then President Trump is determined to make his final 50 days in the White House be as precedent-setting as his first 1,407.
President Trump will likely sign a handful of executive orders in his last weeks in office in order to cement his agenda on immigration, China, and other matters.
This will Joe Biden to either leave Trump’s Executive Orders in place proving he’s progressive fraud or counterman them and prove to America he’s a progressive puppet.
Trump’s Presidential Pardon’s
Democrats cried foul after President Trump announced that he had issued a full pardon for Gen. Michael Flynn, who was railroaded by Robert Mueller into pleading guilty to lying to the FBI as part of a cooperation deal with the former special counsel.
Liberals have also become unglued at the thought that President Trump could try to shield his own family from legal threats they may face upon leaving office. Of course, their outrage is hilarious knowing who former Democrat Presidents have pardoned while having one foot out the door.
As TuskerDaily recently reported former President Barack Obama demonstrated the lack of self-awareness among Democrats is simply mind-numbing.
Obama ripped into the Hispanic Community because many Latinos voted for Trump in 2020, which shocked the former president who whined ‘How could they vote for Trump? He locked undocumented immigrants in cages“.
When it comes to Democrats spewing their Trump hatred, like Obama they conveniently replace Facts with their revisionist history.
While screeching about President Trump’s pardons, the left seems to forget that Bill Clinton’s made a few controversial last-second pardons himself, including giving his own brother a ‘get out of jail free’ card:
- Marc Rich, the tax-evading fugitive who was residing in Switzerland after he fled the U.S. during his prosecution. Bill Clinton, of course, issued Rich a pardon only after Denise Eisenberg Rich, his former wife, had made substantial donations to both the Clinton library and Hillary’s senate campaign.
- Roger Clinton, the president’s brother, was pardoned for drug charges that occurred more than a decade earlier and would have been charged with drunk driving and disorderly conduct if not for Bill Clinton’s pardon.
- Dan Rostenkowski, a former Democratic Congressman from Illinois and Chairman of House Ways and Means Committee, was pardoned by Clinton for his role in the Congressional Post Office scandal.
Liberal Democrats screeching about Trump also seems to have let a few of Barack Obama’s more controversial pardons slip their minds.
- Chelsea Manning who had been in prison for seven years of the 35-year she/he was sentenced to when Obama commuted he/she’s charges.
- Oscar Lopez Rivera a convicted terrorist who headed a Chicago-based cell of the Armed Forces of National Liberation (FALN), which was linked to more than 100 bombings in New York and other cities in the 1970s and 1980s. Obama commuted Rivera’s 70-year sentence after he was convicted of numerous charges, including seditious conspiracy, a charge used for those plotting to overthrow the United States government.
What Will President Trump Do In His Last 50 Days?
In the coming weeks, President Trump will energize Republican voters by rallying his followers in Georgia, where the GOP faces two crucial Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5 that will determine which party controls the Senate.
One source close to the Trump campaign said Trump was urged to get involved in the Georgia races to ensure Republicans keep hold of the Senate so that Democrats cannot undo his work and his legacy can “outlive his tenure in office.”
Trump will also maintain his tight grip over the Republican Party as he’s expected to flirt with running again in 2024, though there is debate about whether he will ultimately do so.
Ralph Reed, chairman of the conservative Faith and Freedom Coalition said: “I think there will be a lot of people who will urge him to consider it, and I think he’ll think about it,”
In the remaining weeks of his first term, Trump is also expected to try to make his mark on the federal government through executive action and a few final appointments.
White House spokesman Judd Deere stated:
“Since taking office, President Trump has never shied away from using his lawful executive authority to advance bold policies and fulfill the promises he made to the American people, but I won’t speculate or comment on potential executive action,”
While Trump has remained mostly out of public view since the election, as he seemed content to let his lawyers fighting Joe Biden, and the Democrats 2020 election fraud take center stage.
In addition to recently announcing his Dec. 5th Georgia rally, President Trump’s appearances have picked up slightly over the past week.
Last week the President held a huge press conference announcing that he completely revamped the archaic Medicare Drug Pricing rules which would now allow them to now purchase prescription drugs direct, passing those discounts to Americans rather than big pharma middlemen.
But Trump’s increasing presence is starting to trigger unhinged Liberals such as Maxine Waters who is threatening to continue the delusional Democrats’ quest to send Donald Trump to prison once he’s out of the White House.
Of course, the Democrats are hoping that by foreshadowing their threat of continued investigation they’ll somehow convince President Trump to go quietly into that good night.
But as usual, the unhinged liberals remain blind to the fact that Donald Trump will be as boisterous as ever knowing he’s always been two steps ahead of the Delusional Democrats.